Play Piano In Just One Day
Even if you're a complete beginner, spend just a few hours working with this book and you'll be able to play your favorite songs at the piano without reading a note of music. You'll also learn some quick tricks that will have you improvising freely at the piano within just minutes. We'll teach you the techniques and secrets the pros use.
VIDEO EXAMPLES are provided to enhance the learning experience. You'll see and hear all these techniques in action.
Here are some of the things you'll learn:
Don't wait any longer. There's never been an easier or quicker way to start learning how to play and improvise on the piano.
- Improvisation tricks that will have a complete beginner improvising and sounding great within minutes
- The basic chord method that most professionals use in playing songs
- A way of visualizing chords that makes them easier to play and remember
- Rhythm exercises to help get both your hands playing together
- Tricks you can use with the Left Hand to vary the style of your playing
- How to Jazz up your playing